October 25-29, 2023
What makes this trip special:
- San Miguel de Allende was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site for it’s colonial architecture and has become a highly recognized center for the arts and cuisine in not just Mexico, but throughout the world.
- Our trip is the week before the Day of the Dead, a huge celebration in Mexico. The city will be teaming with events around this special time.
- Kristin is expanding her offerings this time around with some workshops on some of the topics we just touched on last October, including breathwork and meditation.
- We have taken over a lovely, boutique property that has benefits of a home type stay but with more of a hotel feel to it.
- Horseback riding.
- Day of the Dead Art experience.
- Hike ending with lunch in a winery.
- Taco and tequila tasting!
- Private catered dinner on the full moon with astrology readings.
Only 7 rooms available. $2350 per person sharing or $2850 for a single room.