This tiny country is big on adventure and natural beauty, making it a consistently hot travel destination. Explore the country's myriad national parks and witness two- and three- toed sloths meander across treetops, hear the deep=throated call of howler monkeys, watch mischievous capuchin monkeys charm the crowds, and spot venomous snakes and scorpions in their natural habitat. Zip along the tree-tops in the jungle, ride the waves at a surfer's paradise, and rappel down a waterfall. Experience the warmth of the people and soak in the Pura Vida of this beautiful country.
Trip duration: 8 nights
Great for: Families, couples
Trip style: Adventure, culture, beach
- Soar through the jungle on a zip-line.
- Hang-ten at a world-famous surfing destination on the Nicoya Peninsula.
- Learn how coffee is harvested and prepared and you will never take your morning cup of joe for granted again.
- Hike to the to top of an active volcano.
- Ride horses along the beach at sunset or through a valley of date palms and mango trees.
- Indulge your taste buds with a cooking class in your villa with a renowned local chef.
- Spend an afternoon in your very own hammock, listening to the waves lapping along the shore as you sip a cocktail made from the local rum, Cacique.
- White water raft, snorkel, and kayak through the mangrove forest with a naturalist.